Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Gray Inspiration

My husband has awakened in me a love of gray.



I love this image, but I couldn't imagine living here. I'd be looking for vampires around every corner! Very sophisticated vampires, that is.




This is proof that gray walls aren't by nature depressing.



I love the composition of this image, but I can't help but wonder why there is a giant room divider in front of the window. It is beautiful, and there is plenty of natural light, but I can't help but wonder what is on the other side...




If I ever had reason to decorate a men's bathroom, this would be the design scheme I would choose.



This is my favorite selection. I love that there are at least three shades of gray used, and they compliment each other so well. But the room doesn't feel cold or depressing with the natural light causing the couch to glow. I can't decide if it is tan that looks gold in the light, or an actual gold cover. It's gorgeous, and I never would have thought of the combination on my own. It wouldn't be complete without the green throw. I love green, but I try not to use too much of it because it makes my husband look yellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment